Thursday, April 1, 2010

"Yada, yada, yada, I'm really tired today."

The next two weeks are going to be a whirlwind, a flurry, a tornado of activity. Looking at my calendar, I have every single weekend in the month of April booked with social events or activities. Not to mention trying to pack, move, sell a house AND of course, train.

Last night Robyn and I had an easy run on the Trolley Trail - windy and highs in the low 80's made it the perfect night for a slooow jog through B-side. We hit the Mixx for dinner, then rolled over to the Aubs to finish painting the new digs. Before I knew it, it was 10 pm and I was beat. I barely had enough energy to get my sorry butt in the shower and crash into bed.

Cheesecake or cheesewiz? You decide.

If I can just hang on for two more weeks ... ahh, who am I kidding? My life is always busy! But that's just the way I like it.

These two make it look easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment