Thursday, June 4, 2009

SUGAR!

So this morning is off to a pretty good start.

This morning is different because: 1). the sun is shining and I went for a nice little recovery run and 2). I'm eating a cupcake for breakfast!!

But not just any cupcake mind you - the best cupcakes in all of Kansas City! Cupcake ala Mode is our favorite new sugar bowl. "Our" is all the girls in the office. I think it was Vikkie who discovered them first...or maybe it was Lindsay...any way, we're all addicted. In the last two weeks, I've had three cupcakes from there and it still doesn't seem like enough.


Stuffed French Toast, After Dinner Mint and Raspberry Lemonade are my favorites!

We are using them for every special event that we can - just so we have an excuse to enjoy these little (well, not really - they are HUGE!) mounds of heaven. I had one last night at the event, and there were leftovers this morning - so I'm enjoying a Raspberry Lemonade cupcake right now.

Yeah, when you have this much sugar, this early in the morning, there is no way you can have a bad day - mostly because you will sleep through the rest of the day when you come crashing down from the sugar high.

No comments:

Post a Comment