FRIDAY
* Coffee and breakfast on the porch
* Trip to Borders for summer time reads. Picked up Three Cups of Tea and The Informers
* Whole Foods for lunch
* Home Depot for flowers
* Planted flowers and cleaned off front porch
* Swim, run
* Dinner, gelato and walk under a full moon

SATURDAY
* LCM with Blazers Masters OUTSIDE (the only reason I LOVE masters June - Aug)
* Pool party
* Dinner with the BLVD ladies

SUNDAY
* HOT brick at Longview Lake
* Ice bath in our kiddie pool
* Bookshelf puchased and assembled
* Celebration at the Station with FIREWORKS!
MONDAY
* Good chat with the Bro from NYC - can't wait to see him in 3 weeks!
* Royals game: tailgating, sunshine, beer, beer and more beer
* More beer at Grunauer
* Nap
* Dinner at McCoys (no beer - just water, please)


TUESDAY
* Work :(
* Open water swim, run
* SLEEP!!!!
Thanks for also documenting the majority of my weekend! ;)
ReplyDeleteSUCH a fun weekend!!!
hey woman... I was gonna text you today, then I realized I dont have your number in my new phone. :( will you text me with it? kthanxbi
ReplyDelete