Thursday I flew in and was welcomed by the wonderful weather - pouring rain and temps in the 60s. Lovely. Catch a cab and off to Greepoint! I stayed with my BFF Michele and her three lovely roommates and two cats!
In the four days that I was there, we did ALL this:
- Ate lunch at Five Leaves (Heath Ledger's place)
- Happy hour at Enid's (my FAVORITE brunch place)
- Visited the new open section of the High Line (much anticipated!)
- Checked out the New Museum (best feature: their donor wall)
- Coffee shop show by featuring the crafty Googly-Eye Cru
- Dinner with Michele, the brother and the new girlfriend
- Trip to Coney Island for the Mermaid Parade
- Dinner party in Williamsburg
- Shopping in the city: Lululemon and NYC Velo
- Dinner with the brother and great view of the Manhattan skyline at night
I have one more vacation planned for the summer: training with Coach and friends in Chicago in August. I can't wait!
Sounds awesome!!! So glad you had a good trip and are feeling refreshed and ready to roll :)
ReplyDeleteHey, it's an Olympus Stylus 850 SW - it was the popular camera to have at tri camp and I was impressed enough to buy one.
ReplyDelete